- Total Prep & Cooking Time: Forty minutes
- Yields: Four servings
- Nutrition Facts: Calories: 750.2 | Protein: 48.6g | Carbs: 7.5g| Fat: 55.7g | Fiber: 4.2g
- Two pounds of beef (ground)
- Two ounces of butter
- Three tbsps. of Tex-Mex seasoning
- Seven ounces of tomatoes (crushed)
- Three ounces of pickled jalapenos
- Six ounces of cheese (shredded)
- For serving:
- Three-fourth cup of sour cream
- One scallion (chopped)
- Five ounces of leafy greens
- One cup of guacamole
- Preheat your oven at two hundred degrees Celsius.
- Heat butter in an iron skillet. Add the ground beef. Fry for five minutes.
- Add the crushed tomatoes along with the seasoning. Simmer for five minutes.
- Pour the beef mixture in a large baking dish. Add cheese and jalapenos.
- Bake for fifteen minutes.
- Combine scallion with sour cream in a bowl.
- Serve the beef casserole hot with a spoonful of the sour cream mixture, green salad, and guacamole.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings