- Total Prep & Cooking Time: Thirty-five minutes
- Yields: Four servings
- Nutrition Facts: Calories: 670.5 | Protein: 27.2g | Carbs: 1.2g| Fat: 61.6g | Fiber: 0.3g
- One-fourth cup of basil (chopped)
- One pound of salmon
- One pinch of black pepper (ground)
- Four ounces of prosciutto (sliced)
- One tbsp. of olive oil
- Eight skewers (wooden)
- Start by soaking the skewers in a bowl of water.
- Cut the salmon fillets length-wise. Thread the salmon on the soaked skewers.
- Coat the skewers in pepper and basil.
- Wrap the slices of prosciutto all around the salmon.
- Heat oil in a grill pan. Grill the skewers for four minutes.
- Serve hot.