- Total Prep & Cooking Time: One hour and fifteen minutes
- Yields: Eight servings
- Nutrition Facts: Calories: 160.3 | Protein: 14.6g | Carbs: 1.2g| Fat: 12.3g | Fiber: 0.3g
- One pound of pork (ground)
- Three-fourth cup of cheddar cheese (ground)
- One-fourth cup of buttermilk
- One tbsp. of onion (chopped)
- Two tsps. of sage
- Three-fourth tsp. of each
- Half tsp. of each
- Oregano (dried)
- Garlic powder
- Combine the listed ingredients either in a bowl or in a food processor.
- Shape the mixture into eight equal patties of half-inch.
- Refrigerate the patties for one hour.
- Heat oil in an iron skillet. Cook the patties on each side for six minutes.
- Serve hot.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings