PREP TIME: 5 MIN / COOKING TIME: 20 MIN / SERVINGS: 4 / SERVING SIZE: 1
- 650g //1 ½ lb green cabbage
- 50g // 2oz salted butter
- 350ml // 1 ½ cups double cream
- 650g good quality, gluten-free pork sausages
- Bunch of fresh parsley
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Fry the sausages in a little oil till browned on the outside and cooked all the way through.
- Slice the cabbage thinly and saute in butter until beginning to turn golden brown.
- Pour in the cream and add seasoning to taste. Let simmer until the cream has reduced and the cabbage is tender.
- Serve together on a plate with a scattering of fresh parsley.
CALORIES: 1276 / NET CARBS: 12G / FIBRE: 5G / FAT: 115G / PROTEIN: 46G