PREP TIME: 10 MIN / COOKING TIME: 10 MIN / SERVINGS: 4 / SERVING SIZE: 1
- 3tbsp butter
- 4 chicken breasts
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 225g // 8oz green vegetables, such as broccoli or kale
- Herb Butter
- Start by melting the butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Sprinkle salt and pepper seasoning over the chicken breast and place in the frying pan.
- Cook the chicken till it’s thoroughly cooked through and registers at 75 degrees celsius in the middle with a meat thermometer.
- Using the same pan, sautee the green veggies until cooked through.
- Serve the chicken on a bed of green vegetables with a generous dollop of herb butter.
CALORIES: 898 / NET CARBS: 2G / FIBRE: 2G / FAT: 70G / PROTEIN: 63G