- Total Prep & Cooking Time: Forty-five minutes
- Yields: Six servings
- Nutrition Facts: Calories: 469.3 | Protein: 18.7g | Carbs: 5.7g| Fat: 45.4g | Fiber: 1.6g
- Eight large eggs
- One-third cup of whipping cream
- Half cup of Romano cheese (grated)
- Two tsps. of salt
- Five tbsps. of olive oil
- Three-fourth pound of fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- One onion (sliced)
- Two tbsps. of basil (minced)
- Two cloves of garlic (minced)
- One-eighth tsp. of pepper
- Eight ounces of mascarpone cheese
- Whisk together cream, eggs, one-fourth cup of Romano cheese, and salt in a bowl.
- Heat two tbsps. of oil in a pan. Add mushrooms and onion. Sauté for two minutes. Add garlic, basil, along with pepper. Stir for one minute. Remove from heat. Add Romano cheese and mascarpone cheese.
- Heat one tbsp. of oil in the same pan. Add half mixture of eggsin the pan. Keep cooking for seven minutes. Repeat with the remaining egg mixture.
- Place one egg frittata on a plate. Add the mixture of mushrooms. Spread properly.
- Add the other layer of frittata.
- Cut in wedges.
- Serve immediately.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings
I was able to find good advice from your blog articles.