PREP TIME: 10 MIN / COOKING TIME: 45 MIN / SERVINGS: 4 / SERVING SIZE: ¼ SLICE
- 175g // 6oz mushrooms
- 275g // 10oz streaky bacon
- 50g // 2oz butter
- 8 eggs
- 225ml // 1 cup double cream
- 150g // 5oz grated cheddar cheese
- 1tsp onion powder
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius or 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Slice up the mushrooms and bacon into chunky strips and fry with the butter until cooked and golden brown. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Whisk together the eggs, double cream, cheese and onion powder.
- Grease a casserole tray with a little butter. Sprinkle in the cooked mushrooms and bacon and arrange evenly in the tray.
- Pour over your egg mixture, cover with tin foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes until cooked all the way through and golden brown!
- This breakfast slice can be served hot or cold!
CALORIES: 876 / NET CARBS: 6 / FIBRE: 1G / FAT: 81G / PROTEIN: 31G