- Total Prep & Cooking Time: Forty-five minutes
- Yields: Four servings
- Nutrition Facts: Calories: 1060.3 | Protein: 65.7g | Carbs: 8.2g| Fat: 80.3g | Fiber: 6.1g
For the roasted veggies:
- One pound of Brussels sprouts
- Eight ounces of cherry tomatoes
- Six ounces of mushrooms
- One tsp. of salt
- Half tsp. of black pepper (ground)
- One and a half tsp. of rosemary (dried)
- Half cup of olive oil
For the chicken:
- Four chicken breasts
- One ounce of butter
- Four ounces of herb butter (to serve)
- Preheat your oven at two hundred degrees Celsius.
- Arrange the veggies in a greased baking dish. Add rosemary, pepper, and salt. Drizzle olive oil from the top. Mix the veggies properly.
- Bake the vegetables for twenty minutes.
- Heat butter in an iron skillet. Add the chicken breasts. Season with pepper and salt. Fry for five minutes.
- Serve the fried chicken with a dollop of herb butter on top and roasted veggies by the side.