- Total Prep & Cooking Time: Twenty-five minutes
- Yields: Two servings
- Nutrition Facts: Calories: 1321.3 | Protein: 30.6g | Carbs: 2.2g| Fat: 125.6g | Fiber: 0.3g
- Half pound of ham (cured, diced)
- Two large egg whites
- Two tbsps. of oregano (minced)
- Three tbsps. of chives (minced)
- One tbsp. of cider vinegar
- Half cup of almond flour
- One cup of coconut oil
- Pulse ham, oregano, one egg white, chives, and oregano in a food processor.
- Whisk cider vinegar and egg white together.
- Take a large dish and spread the flour.
- Make balls from the ham paste using your hands. Dip the balls in the mixture of egg white. Coat in the almond flour.
- Heat oil a large skillet. Add the croquettes. Fry for four minutes.
- Serve warm.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings