- Total Prep & Cooking Time: Twenty-five minutes
- Yields: Four servings
- Nutrition Facts: Calories: 808.3 | Protein: 15.2g | Carbs: 6.3g| Fat: 78.2g | Fiber: 5.2g
For the salsa verde:
- Half cup of each
- One ounce of anchovy (fillets)
- Two tbsps. of each
- Pine nuts
- Capers (drained)
- One lemon (zested)
- One-fourth clove of garlic
- Half tsp. of red pepper flakes
- One cup of olive oil
- One pinch of sea salt
For the lamb kebabs:
- Eight stems of rosemary
- Eight ounces of lamb chops (cut in cubes of one-inch)
- One eggplant (trimmed, cut in pieces of one-inch)
- Pepper and salt
- One lemon
- One-fourth cup of olive oil
- For the salsa verde: combine parsley, mint, capers, anchovies, lemon zest, pine nuts, pepper flakes, and garlic in a food processor. While pulsing, add olive oil in a slow stream. Add salt.
- Heat a grill pan.
- Remove all the leaves from the rosemary stems. Leave only the top leaves. Chop the leaves.
- Season the eggplant and lamb with pepper and salt. Sprinkle rosemary on top. Zest the lemon. Add it to the mixture of lamb and eggplant. Add olive oil. Toss for combining.
- Thread the eggplant and lamb pieces into the rosemary stems.
- Add the kebab skewers to the grill pan. Grill for two minutes.
- Serve the kebabs warms with salsa verde.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings