- Total Prep & Cooking Time: One hour and ten minutes
- Yields: Four servings
- Nutrition Facts: Calories: 540.3 | Protein: 41.3g | Carbs: 3.1g| Fat: 38.6g | Fiber: 1.6g
- Two ounces of butter
- Two pounds of chicken drumsticks
- Pepper and salt
- One lemon (juiced)
- Two tbsps. of olive oil
- Seven cloves of garlic (sliced)
- Half cup of parsley (chopped)
- Preheat your oven at two hundred and fifty degrees Celsius.
- Arrange the pieces of chicken in a greased baking dish. Add pepper and salt.
- Add olive oil along with lemon juice over the chicken. Sprinkle parsley and garlic on top.
- Bake for forty minutes.
- Serve hot.