- Total Prep & Cooking Time: Twenty minutes
- Yields: Two servings
- Nutrition Facts: Calories: 189 | Protein: 22.3g | Carbs: 3.6g| Fat: 10.9g | Fiber: 0.1g
- Two large eggs
- Four egg whites
- One-fourth cup of milk
- One-eighth tsp. of each
- One cup of ham (cooked)
- One tbsp. of each
- Green pepper (chopped)
- Onion (chopped)
- Half cup of cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Whisk the first five listed ingredients.
- Use cooking spray for greasing a skillet. Place the skillet over medium flame. Add the mixture of eggs.
- Cook for two minutes.
- Top with the remaining ingredients. Fold the egg in half.
- Cut the omelet in half. Serve immediately.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings