- Total Prep & Cooking Time: Thirty minutes
- Yields: Two servings
- Nutrition Facts: Calories: 205.3 | Protein: 19.3g | Carbs: 6.7g| Fat: 12.5g | Fiber: 3.6g
- One green onion (sliced)
- One clove of garlic (minced)
- Two large eggs
- Half cup of egg substitute
- Four tbsps. of feta cheese (crumbled)
- One-third cup of plum tomato (chopped)
- Four slices of avocado (peeled)
- Two tbsps. of sour cream
- Heat oil in an iron skillet. Add garlic and onion. Sauté for three minutes.
- Combine egg substitute, eggs, and three tbsps. of feta cheese in a bowl. Add the mixture of eggs to the skillet.
- Cook for six minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining feta and tomato from the top.
- Cover and cook for two minutes.
- Let the egg stand for five minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and avocado.