PREP TIME: 5 MIN / COOKING TIME: 20 MIN / SERVINGS: 2 / SERVING SIZE: 1
- 110g // 4oz streaky bacon
- 325g // 3/4lb kale
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Slice up the bacon into small chunks and pan-fry for a few minutes, until crispy and the fat has become golden. Set the bacon pieces aside.
- Wash, dry and shred the kale leaves with a sharp knife and add to the same pan as the bacon. Fly in the bacon fat until the leaves are wilted, then season with a little salt and pepper.
- Fry the eggs sunny-side up in the same hot frying pan.
- Serve the eggs on a bed of kale and crispy bacon! Add some cracked black pepper on top!
CALORIES: 384 / NET CARBS: 10G / FIBRE: 6G / FAT: 28G / PROTEIN: 20G