- Total Prep & Cooking Time: Fifty minutes
- Yields: Four servings
- Nutrition Facts: Calories: 567.8 | Protein: 41.3g | Carbs: 2.2g| Fat: 43.2g | Fiber: 1.1g
For the chili aioli:
- Half cup of mayonnaise
- One tbsp. of smoked paprika powder
- One clove of garlic (minced)
For the chicken:
- Two pounds of chicken drumsticks
- Two tbsps. of each
- White wine vinegar
- Olive oil
- One tbsp. of tomato paste
- One tsp. of each
- Paprika powder
- Preheat your oven at two hundred degrees Celsius.
- Combine the listed marinade ingredients. Marinate the chicken drumsticks for ten minutes.
- Coat a baking tray with oil.
- Arrange the chicken drumsticks in the tray. Bake for forty minutes.
- Combine the listed ingredients for the chili aioli in a bowl.
- Serve the drumsticks with chili aioli by the side.