- Total Prep & Cooking Time: Twenty-five minutes
- Yields: Six servings
- Nutrition Facts: Calories: 292.3 | Protein: 17.6g | Carbs: 3.6g| Fat: 25.4g | Fiber: 0.7g
- One cup of broccoli (chopped)
- One and a half cup of pepper jack cheese (shredded)
- Six large eggs
- Three-fourth cup of whipping cream
- Half cup of bacon bits
- One shallot (minced)
- One-fourth tsp. of each
- Preheat your oven at one-hundred and seventy degrees Celsius.
- Divide the cheese and chopped broccoli among twelve greased muffin cups.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Divide the prepared mixture among the cups.
- Bake the quiche cups for twenty minutes.
- Serve immediately.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings
Saved as a favorite, I like your blog!